Thursday 26 March 2015

Book Haul - March 2015

In March I bought quite an unusual high amount of books. All in all I purchased 21 books (2 are made out of 2 Stories, so it was actually 23 Books).

These are the Books I got:

  • All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
  • The Art of Wishing by Lindsey Ribar
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • Cress by Marissa Meyer
  • Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
  • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • Flygirl by Sherri L. Smith
  • The Fool´s Girl by Celia Rees
  • Four by Veronica Roth
  • Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
  • The Line by Teri Hall
  • Pirates! by Celia Rees
  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  • Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  • Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
  • Sovay by Celia Rees
  • The Sin Eater´s Daughter
  • Ultraviolet by Rebecca Anderson
  • The Unseen 1 (It Begins/Rest In Peace)
  • The Unseen 2 (Blood Brothers/Sin and Salvation)

I´m looking forward to reading all of this books. I´m really happy that I finally bought The Lunar Chronicles (Cinder, Scarlet and Cress), Eleanor & Park, Fangirl and Gone Girl. I think these are the books I´m most excited about.

I will try to write a review about all of them, but it may take a while. If you have any wishes which books I should read an review first (not just these, but the ones on my book list, too), let me now :)